Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Absent healing list

[Image: healing.png]

Are you in need of some absent healing in your every day life?

All you have to do is make sure your a member on our forum and then in our absent healing section go on post thread. In your title use your name and then complete a post with your name again and date of birth. You should also state why you need the healing and where abouts you need the healing. 

I do try to send as much healing to many who really needs it, Important note I am not a doctor and none of this is going to fully cure you I am not a medical professional I only use my healing energy in good faith through my angels and guides during my night time meditations. 

Please also the same night or 12 to 24 hours after you submitted this if you feel any different please please come back to our forum on the main page and post in the feedback section this will really help.
Natasha Jackson d.o.b 11/21/80 I need healing in my love life.
(05-05-2019, 08:19 PM)Redscorpio Wrote: Natasha Jackson d.o.b 11/21/80 I need healing in my love life.

Working on your healing and helping you with your emotional state. If you need readings feel free to post in the psychic reading section.